Clients do not pay for any shift where a problem is experienced.
At Continental Secret Service Bureau, we believe that the following go into successful operations with our Clients:
- Understanding of our Client’s needs
- Proper communication, training and preparation
- Anticipating and scheduling for any issues that may arise
- Oversight by field supervisors
- Support from management and dispatch staff
Continental has always had a policy in which no shift will go unfilled. With this in mind, all of our field supervisors are properly trained to fill any shift as needed. Should you require replacement of an assigned security officer, this will be done as soon as possible.